BITMAIN ANTMINER V9 (BITCOIN MINER 4 TH/s)
⇧ Please change "SHIP DATE" above to view batch date and pricing options
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
*$10,000 Max on all credit card purchases per customer*
Batches available for this item:
- May 1st - May 15th ($598)
Batch dates = dates of when inventory is shipped to us. Expect your product to ship 3-5 business days after these dates.
Power supply unit is not included.
Bitmain’s BM1387 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology and, delivering a record-breaking 0.098 J/GHs, is the world’s most efficient bitcoin mining chip in the consumer market. Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
1. Hash Rate: 4TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1375W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 650M
11. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
12. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
13. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.